- Detroit boy missing for 11 days found alive in parents' basement
- Cat gives returning soldier a big welcome home
- See emotional tribute to Isaiah Austin during NBA draft
- Dog rescues owner from early morning fire
- Ga. couple accused of locking son up turn selves in
Actress Amy Adams earned a few more fans after word got out about the "American Hustle" star giving her first-class seat on a flight to Los Angeles to a U.S. soldier.
The Oscar-nominated actress was at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Friday when she saw the solider in uniform at her gate.
Adams then arranged to swap her first class ticket with his coach ticket.
Adams, whose father was in the military, settled into a coach seat for the flight.
She later took a photo with another coach passenger who said he was surprised to see her there.