Remember the Johnny Cash song "A Boy named Sue?"
Well sit right down and let me tell you about a Georgia girl named Christopher.
According to WSAV-TV in Savannah , 20-year-old Christopher Buckner, of Guyton, Georgia, and her half-brother, 25-year-old Timothy Savoy, of Jackson, were charged with incest, aggravated sodomy and prowling after admitting having sex in a semi-truck in the parking lot of a Baptist Church.
There's a country song in there somewhere but I'm not sure who would have the courage to sing it.
Guyton is in Effingham County, near Savannah, and Jackson is just south of Henry County. The church, Countryside Baptist, is just across the street from Effingham High, where I assume Buckner went to school, and maybe her half-brother too.
Tuesday at about 4:30 a.m., Effingham deputies, who apparently did not heed the "if the Kenworth is rocking don't bother knocking" advice considered polite amongst most truckers, said the couple admitted to having sex three times after watching the movie "The Notebook."
Don't tell my wife but I'm looking for that movie on Netflix as soon as I get home.
Other news that struck my fancy:
- Child rapes not investigated because police don't want to appear racist
- Muhammad the most popular name for boys in England and Norway
- Boston bomber's sister threatened to bomb boyfriend's ex-GF
- Britain would be poorer than all states except Mississippi if it joined the U.S.
- Scientists teach fish to walk on land
- "Sailing Stones" of Death Valley seen in action for the first time
- Life discovered deep in Antarctic ice
- Bank of America to deduct $17 billion mortgage fraud fine from taxes
- Canadian town tries to build full-size replica of Star Trek's Enterprise