Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talked about the possible scenarios that would allow the Crimson Tide to have a spot in the College Football Playoffs and one reason that nobody is discussing that could be the difference on Sunday.
- Possible scenarios that would give Alabama a spot in the CFB Playoffs
- One way Alabama helps to advance the CFB Playoff agenda that is not being discussed, but could be a strong influence at the end.
- Alabama is suffering from an identity crisis on offense, Nick Saban needs to decide who they want to be on the offensive side of the ball.
- Final analysis of the Iron Bowl after watching the game for the 2 nd time
- National CFB Analyst, Barrett Sallee recaps the Iron Bowl and what went wrong for Alabama and more.
- Sallee also discusses why he thinks Alabama might be left out of the College Football Playoffs this year
- Previewing the SEC Championship and what Alabama needs to happen during championship weekend
- Several reasons Alabama is one of the best four teams in the college football playoffs.
- Nick Saban talks about the playoff chances for the Crimson Tide
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.