COLUMBUS, Ohio — On the latest Inside the Shoe Ohio State football podcast brought to you by Land of 10, Kyle Lamb talks the Buckeyes with Land of 10’s Ryan Ginn. They discuss downfield passing, Joe Burrow, Oklahoma and more. Also joining the show to preview the Oklahoma Sooners’ side is NewsOK.com beatwriter Ryan Aber, with a little conference realignment talk for good measure.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on the show Wednesday include:
- What Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield said that has media buzzing.
- Who Ryan thinks will carry the load most between Mike Weber and J.K. Dobbins.
- Joe Burrow is throwing again in practice. What is his status? When does Ginn anticipate his return?
- How much will we see of the Ohio State downfield passing game on Saturday?
- The strength of Oklahoma’s offensive line and how well it stacks up against Ohio State’s defensive line.
- Has Oklahoma changed under first-year head coach Lincoln Riley?
- Does the easy win for the Sooners against UTEP benefit them or will Ohio State be battle-tested from the win against the Hoosiers?
- Has Oklahoma’s secondary improved from last season?
- What NCAA rule change proposal has Kyle applauding.
- What Aber has to say about Oklahoma’s chances of joining the Big Ten in a few years after the Big 12’s Grant of Rights agreement expires.
Be sure to listen to Friday’s show as Land of 10’s Jeremy Birmingham joins Kyle with a ton of recruiting news. Jeremy will preview a long list of official visits as well as analyze the upcoming showdown against the Sooners.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State football podcast: An Ohio State showdown sooner or later appeared first on Land of 10.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.