COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb worries about the difficulty ahead for the Buckeyes on Saturday against an undefeated Wisconsin team. He explains why fans should not assume the Badgers are a mere product of their easier schedule.
Joining Kyle to assist in previewing the Badgers ― from the Wisconsin perspective ― is Land of 10 beat reporter Jesse Temple. Also discussed is Ohio State basketball’s latest loss, a 79-65 home defeat to Clemson on Wednesday in the ACC-Big Ten Challenge.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Thursday include:
- Ohio State’s latest basketball defeat to Clemson, a game that was roller-coaster ride like the one Sunday against Butler.
- The Buckeyes’ tantalizing inconsistency, showing flashes of excitement for some stretches and the polar opposite in others.
- Back to football, how the Badgers’ defense may be as good as any defensive unit in recent memory for Wisconsin.
- The incredible discipline and consistency of Wisconsin, led by stellar inside linebackers Ryan Connelly and T.J. Edwards.
- Freshman running back Jonathan Taylor being the latest in a long line of Badgers backs and the huge task for a great Ohio State defensive line going up against a dominant Wisconsin offensive line.
- Whether quarterback Alex Hornibrook can lead Wisconsin from behind if Ohio State strikes early and often on Saturday.
- The improvement of the Badgers’ pass protection.
- Struggles in the University of Tennessee’s search for a football coach and how Volunteers fans might have brought some of those struggles on themselves.
On the Friday edition, we will put the finishing touches on previewing the Ohio State-Wisconsin showdown and gear up for an exciting championship weekend in college football with three other monster games on the slate.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State football podcast: Don’t be distracted by Wisconsin’s schedule ― the Badgers are legit appeared first on Land of 10.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.