COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb contrasts the coaching search at Tennessee and the expected departure of Jimbo Fisher at Florida State with the Buckeyes’ program and illustrates how and why fans should be thankful for Urban Meyer and the sustained success in Columbus.
Also on the show Friday, Kyle is pumped up for the Saturday slate of games, shares an honest prediction and gets listeners caught up on the latest news in football recruiting.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe on Friday include:
- A loaded Saturday afternoon in college football, including four showdowns involving top-10 teams to decide conference champions.
- Ohio State’s first true road test of the basketball season against Wisconsin on Saturday (5 p.m. ET, FOX)
- Predictions for the Saturday games, including a pessimistic prognostication regarding the Buckeyes.
- More drama in the University of Tennessee coaching search and a reported departure by Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher to Texas A&M.
- A scheduled Dec. 6 commitment by quarterback prospect and former Kentucky commit Jarren Williams.
- Uneasiness involving Ohio State defensive end commit Brenton Cox with scheduled visits to Alabama and home-state Georgia.
- Change in status for UCLA defensive back commit Tyreke Johnson.
Kyle Lamb and Austin Ward will return Sunday evening with an early, extended version of the Monday show to recap the Buckeyes-Badgers and discuss the College Football Playoff selection results from Sunday afternoon. Did Ohio State get it done in Indianapolis? Was it good enough for entry into the playoff? We’ll tackle it all Sunday evening.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State football podcast: Buckeyes’ success amplified by misery of once-proud programs appeared first on Land of 10.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.