COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb looks ahead to the showdown Saturday between Ohio State and Michigan State and explains that it’s the Buckeyes’ leadership, not talent or scheme, that could define how the rest of the season plays out.
Also discussed on the Thursday show is the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary, Nature Boy, and a preview of the Buckeyes’ basketball season opener on Nov. 10 against Robert Morris.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Thursday include:
- Questions about the Buckeyes’ leadership and whether the team has the fortitude to bounce back from the Iowa loss and beat the Spartans on Saturday.
- Offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson’s comments about the run game, touches for J.K. Dobbins and the adjustment the Buckeyes should make with play call distribution.
- How Ohio State’s offense was not as bad on further review as it seemed at first glance this past weekend.
- A review of the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary, Nature Boy, and how Ric Flair resembles a real-life tragic figure like Walter White of AMC’s Breaking Bad.
- A preview of the Buckeyes’ basketball opener against Robert Morris on Friday and how the Colonials’ defense could present a challenge to Ohio State’s point guards.
- Whether there’s positive momentum building for Ohio State with quarterback commit Emory Jones a week before Kentucky commit Jarren Williams is set to visit the Buckeyes.
On the Friday edition of Inside the Shoe, we will put a wrap on the preview of the game against Michigan State and talk recruiting with Land of 10’s Jeremy Birmingham.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State football podcast: Buckeyes’ leadership will be tested Saturday against Spartans appeared first on Land of 10.