COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb isn’t happy at how Greg Schiano’s character was attacked after Tennessee decided not to hire him Sunday.
Also discussed on Tuesday is the Buckeyes’ possible College Football Playoff berth if they can escape the Dec. 2 showdown with Wisconsin in the Big Ten Championship Game, as well as the basketball team’s unimaginable collapse against Butler on Sunday at the PK80 Invitational.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Tuesday include:
- J.T. Barrett being listed as “probable” for the Big Ten Championship on Saturday by Ohio State coach Urban Meyer.
- Whether Barrett, being less than 100 percent, should get the nod over Dwayne Haskins against the Badgers.
- How the odds of Ohio State merely beating Wisconsin on Saturday might be more difficult than beating out Alabama for a spot in the playoff if the Buckeyes win.
- An in-depth review of the selections made in three years by the College Football Playoff committee and why the numbers are definitely in Ohio State’s favor.
- Why people need to compare the 2017 Crimson Tide to the 2015 Ohio State team, not the one that made the playoff last season without winning the Big Ten.
- The basketball team’s incredible overtime loss to Butler on Sunday in Portland, Ore., blowing a 15-point lead with just over 5 minutes remaining.
- Why, despite the frustrating setback, it is too early to panic with Clemson coming to town on Wednesday for the ACC-Big Ten Challenge.
On the Inside the Shoe podcast on Wednesday, Kyle and Ryan Ginn will debate College Football Playoff scenarios and begin to preview the huge showdown between the Buckeyes and Badgers this weekend.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State football poadcast: Tennessee does Buckeyes favor, but Greg Schiano deserves better appeared first on Land of 10.