COLUMBUS, Ohio — On this Labor Day edition of the Inside the Shoe Ohio State podcast, brought to you by Land of 10, Kyle Lamb discusses the first full weekend of college football and the legal challenge mounted by Ezekiel Elliott and the NFL Players Association in federal court against the NFL.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on the show Monday include:
- ESPN’s College GameDay’s arrival in Columbus — for the 18th time — for the Saturday Ohio State-Oklahoma game.
- Who are the three players visiting the Ohio State basketball team this weekend, and how important are they to coach Chris Holtmann’s recruiting efforts?
- A recap of the weekend football action in the Big Ten.
- How surprising was the win by Maryland over Texas?
- Is Michigan’s defense for real?
- Why Alabama’s victory over Florida State serves as a positive sign for the Buckeyes.
- A wild comeback on Sunday by UCLA.
- A record-breaking upset from an unlikely source.
- Why former Ohio State star Ezekiel Elliott, his attorneys and the NFL Players Association are suing the NFL.
- Is the lawsuit warranted?
Join us again Tuesday as Land of 10’s Jeremy Birmingham joins Kyle to talk about Ohio State football and recruiting. Also joining the show will be Bryan Fischer of Athlon Sports. He’ll provide another perspective of Ohio State’s first performance and give his thoughts on the Big Ten and national football landscape.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State Buckeyes podcast: Zeke, the week and the weekend that was appeared first on Land of 10.