The SEC announced its full 126-game conference slate on Thursday, including the dates of Kentucky basketball’s 18 SEC games for the upcoming season.
Head coach John Calipari is entering his ninth campaign with the Wildcats and will be seeking his fourth straight regular season SEC Championship this year.
Kentucky’s schedule is balanced and includes no stretches of more than two consecutive home or away games.
Here’s the list of this year’s games:
- Kentucky vs Georgia (Dec. 31)
- Kentucky at LSU (Jan. 3)
- Kentucky at Tennessee (Jan. 6)
- Kentucky vs Texas A&M (Jan. 9)
- Kentucky at Vanderbilt (Jan. 13)
- Kentucky at South Carolina (Jan. 16)
- Kentucky vs Florida (Jan. 20)
- Kentucky vs Mississippi State (Jan. 23)
- Kentucky at West Virginia (Jan. 27) — Big 12/SEC Challenge
- Kentucky vs Vanderbilt (Jan. 30)
- Kentucky at Missouri (Feb. 3)
- Kentucky vs Tennessee (Feb. 6)
- Kentucky at Texas A&M (Feb. 10)
- Kentucky at Auburn (Feb. 14)
- Kentucky vs Alabama (Feb. 17)
- Kentucky at Arkansas (Feb. 20)
- Kentucky vs Missouri (Feb. 24)
- Kentucky vs Ole Miss (Feb. 28)
- Kentucky at Florida (March 3)
The Wildcats end the regular season at Florida, the location of one of their two conference losses a season ago. The other came at Tennessee — a game that can be avenged by UK on Jan. 6 in Knoxville. Kentucky won the home matchup against both Tennessee and Florida last season.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.