Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the cast of DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss UGA coach Kirby Smart’s quest to return the Bulldogs to the top of the SEC. On episode No. 587 (Nov. 28, 2017) of the podcast, UGA fans can hear a discussion about the possibility Alabama coach Nick Saban could help UGA prepare for Auburn.
Georgia football podcast: Analyst suggests Nick Saban could help UGA’s SEC Championship preparations
Beginning of the show: Georgia coach Kirby Smart might put in a call to Nick Saban this week to ask for advice regarding his team’s rematch with Auburn? The answer is potentially yes according to former Alabama All-American — and my co-host on AT&T SEC Country Live — Mike Johnson. We’ll discuss the possibility of that on today’s show.
10-minute mark: I’ll explain why Smart might be using the media to give his team a possible edge vs. Auburn.
15-minute mark: DawgNation recruiting insider Jeff Sentell joins the show. Some of the topics covered include…
- 5-star quarterback — and UGA commit — Justin Fields following Florida coach Dan Mullen on Twitter
- Some quotes from 4-star defensive end Brenton Cox that should give UGA fans hope about a possible flip from Ohio State
- UGA’s competition for 4-star athlete Alontae Taylor
- Whether Auburn’s win against Alabama made an impact on UGA recruits visiting the Tigers for the game — including 4-star tight end Luke Ford, 4-star offensive lineman Trey Hill, and 4-star linebacker Channing Tindall
- And the impact of UGA’s appearance in the SEC Championship Game on the Bulldogs’ 2018 class
30-minute mark: I take a look at some other SEC headlines including the ongoing coaching drama at Tennessee, Dan Mullen being introduced as new coach at Florida, and the latest on the continuing searches at Texas A&M, Arkansas, and Mississippi State.
35-minute mark: I explain the #DawgNationRetaliation hashtag and discuss how it’s been used this week.
End of Show: I continue the Gator Hater Countdown and share more details about how to win an Own The East t-shirt.
For Monday’s (Nov. 27) show click here.
The video version of DawgNation Daily can be found here.
You can find older episodes of the show by clicking https://www.dawgnation.com/collection/dawgnation-daily-podcast
DawgNation Daily is available for download in the iTunes store. https://itun.es/us/mN-T9.c
The post Georgia football podcast: Analyst suggests Nick Saban could help UGA’s SEC Championship preparations appeared first on DawgNation.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.