BATON ROUGE, La. — Playing a situational scrimmage in Tiger Stadium Saturday, the LSU football team lit up the scorebook with a handful of notable stats.
Offensive players such as quarterback Danny Etling and running back Darrel Williams shined, while defensive stalwarts such as linebacker Devin White and nickel corner Xavier Lewis both had strong showings of their own as well.
Here’s a full statistical breakdown of Saturday’s game, as recalled by LSU coach Ed Orgeron.
- Danny Etling: 13-of-22, 168 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT
- Myles Brennan: 10-of-20, 122 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
- Lowell Narcisee: 0-of-2, 0 yards, 1 TD (rushing)
- Derrius Guice: 7 carries, 48 yards
- Darrel Williams: 17 carries, 60 yards
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire: 13 carries, 50 yards
- Nick Brossette: 12 carries, 47 yards
- JaCoby Stevens: 4 carries, 21 yards
- D.J. Chark: 3 catches, 89 yards, 1 TD
- Darrel Williams: 3 catches, 22 yards
- Stephen Sullivan: 2 catches, 27 yards
- Racey McMath: 2 catches, 25 yards
- Derrick Dillon: 2 catches, 22 yards
- Drake Davis: 2 catches, 13 yards
- Justin Jefferson: 1 TD
- Foster Moreau: 1 catch
- Derrius Guice: 1 catch
- Jamal Pettigrew: 1 catch
- Russell Gage: 1 catch
- Devin White: 8 tackles, 1 TFL
- Xavier Lewis: 8 tackles, 3 TFLs
- Frank Herron: 7 tackles, 1 sack
- Jacob Phillips: 7 tackles, 1 sack
- Tyler Taylor: 7 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 sack
The post Etling, Darrel Williams headline the best stats from LSU’s third fall scrimmage appeared first on SEC Country.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.