Auburn football has a huge opportunity ahead of it, and it starts with a matchup against the undefeated rival Georgia Bulldogs in Jordan-Hare Stadium in Week 11. The game will start after the end of Florida-South Carolina game.
The Tigers (7-2 overall, 5-1 SEC) need to win out to make it to the SEC Championship Game. Georgia has already punched its ticket to Atlanta by winning the SEC East. Auburn will look to avoid a fourth consecutive loss to its big regional rival in what should be a dramatic, nationally televised showdown on the Plains.
Auburn coach Gus Malzahn desperately needs a big win against a rival opponent after several years of fading in November. Georgia’s Kirby Smart could stay unbeaten in his second season at his alma mater with another impressive road victory. Here’s what you need to know about the showdown of Jarrett Stidham vs. Jake Fromm, Kerryon Johnson vs. Nick Chubb and Jeff Holland vs. Lorenzo Carter.
Auburn-Georgia football game time, details
Time: 3:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. CT
Date: Saturday, November 11
Location: Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, Ala.
Line: Georgia by 2.5
What TV channel is Auburn-Georgia football on?
CBS is broadcasting this game between Auburn and Georgia.
Who is calling the Auburn-Georgia football game?
Brad Nessler is the play-by-play announcer, Gary Danielson is the color commentator and Allie LaForce is the sideline reporter for the Auburn-Georgia game on CBS.
How can I watch Auburn-Georgia football online?
You can stream the Auburn and Georgia game on the SEC on CBS website.
How can I listen to Auburn-Georgia football on the radio?
You can listen to the Auburn Sports Network call of the Auburn and Georgia game with Rod Bramblett, Stan White and Ronnie Brown. Locally in Auburn, the broadcast is on 93.9 FM. The Auburn Sports Network also offers a stream on AuburnTigers.com and the TuneIn app.
Auburn-Georgia football preview
- Top 10 throwdown: This matchup will mark the fourth time in the Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry that Auburn and Georgia will both be in the top 10 of the AP poll. In the three previous meetings (1971, 1983 and 2004), Auburn won all three.
- ‘Bout that balance: Auburn is one of five FBS teams to average at least 220 yards passing and 220 yards rushing this season, joining Clemson, Ohio State, South Florida and Toledo.
- Still on top: Johnson leads all Power 5 running backs with 15 rushing touchdowns this season, and he has 5 more than any other player in the SEC.
Auburn-Georgia pre-game reading
- Gus Malzahn talks up Auburn backup QB Malik Willis before final month of regular season
- Gus Malzahn: Auburn offensive line in ‘better shape’ for showdown with No. 1 Georgia
- WATCH: Auburn releases amazing hype video heading into showdown against Georgia
- Auburn’s plans for new scoreboard in Jordan-Hare Stadium on hold
- Film Room: The development of Jarrett Stidham, and how to knock off Georgia
- Auburn safety Tray Matthews continues to rewrite his story the right way
- Tommy Tuberville on Auburn AD opening: ‘I don’t think there’s anyone more qualified than me’
- Upset Alert, Week 11: Auburn built to beat Georgia at its own game
- Sound Off: Where does Auburn have an edge against unbeaten Georgia?
- Auburn’s confidence in RB Kam Martin growing ahead of Georgia matchup
- For two former Auburn players, Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry ‘bigger’ than Iron Bowl
- Former UGA commit Darius Slayton could be Auburn’s X-factor vs. Bulldogs
- ESPN’s Booger McFarland: ‘Auburn controls its own destiny more than Wisconsin’
- Auburn improves position in College Football Playoff rankings
- Auburn football: Big difference between this team, last 2 teams to lose to Georgia
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn: ‘More opinions now in college football than ever before’
- Auburn football: Gus Malzahn thanks outgoing athletic director Jay Jacobs
- Gus Malzahn previews Auburn football’s game against No. 1 Georgia
- Former Auburn RB Ronnie Brown on Kerryon Johnson: He ‘only gets better each week’
- Auburn’s pass protection is improving at perfect time this season
- CBS Sports’ Barrett Sallee: ‘I just don’t trust Gus Malzahn’ in big games
- ESPN’s Football Power Index likes Auburn’s chances against Georgia
- All-or-nothing, do-or-die: Georgia game is Gus Malzahn’s biggest since Pasadena
- Ferg’s Film Room: How Auburn’s offense finally adjusted in-game and soared past Texas A&M
- Paul Finebaum on future of Auburn football job: ‘I think Gus Malzahn would be wise to look around, frankly’
- USA Today’s Paul Myerberg: ‘Not so crazy’ to picture path for Auburn to reach College Football Playoff
- Tigers ready for unbeaten rival: ‘You come to Auburn for games like Georgia’
- Auburn freshman T.D. Moultry finally earns his stripes — and full name — with sack
The post Auburn-Georgia football: Time, TV channel, watch online for Week 11 game (November 11, 2017) appeared first on SEC Country.