Welcome to The Podcast on the Plains, SEC Country’s daily Auburn football podcast with host Zac Blackerby. On the show Friday, Blackerby is joined by NFL draft analyst Tony Pauline of draftanalyst.com. On Episode 80, Blackerby asks the scout what NFL teams are thinking about some of Auburn’s top players. Tiger quarterback Jarrett Stidham could leave the program after this season. SEC Country’s Lauren Shute joins the podcast as well.
Auburn football podcast: Jarrett Stidham and his NFL chances
Here are time marks to help you navigate the podcast:
- Start of the show: Zac Blackerby asks Tony Pauline about Auburn quarterback Jarrett Stidham. Pauline talks about the chances of him entering the NFL draft after the season. He also shares the traits Stidham has that will translate well to the NFL, as well as the quarterbacks Stidham would be competing with for draft position and where he believes Stidham could be selected.
- 5:30 mark: The analyst gives his take on Auburn running back Kerryon Johnson and his draft stock.
- 7-minute mark: Outside linebacker Jeff Holland has burst onto the scene this season. Pauline offers an observation that may surprise many Auburn fans regarding where he expects Holland to be drafted.
- 9:30 mark: Auburn’s defensive secondary is extremely underrated. Pauline tells listeners why the Auburn defensive backs are so good.
- 12:10 mark: Pauline breaks down offensive lineman Braden Smith.
- 14:30 mark: SEC Country’s Lauren Shute joins the podcast to talk about Auburn’s SEC Championship Game matchup with rival Georgia.
- End of the show: Predictions are made. Shute has been extremely accurate over the last few weeks.
Subscribe and listen to SEC Country’s daily Auburn Tigers on iTunes.
The post Auburn football podcast: Jarrett Stidham and his NFL draft chances appeared first on SEC Country.