Welcome to The Podcast on the Plains, SEC Country’s daily Auburn football podcast with host Zac Blackerby. On the show Tuesday, Blackerby is joined by SEC Country’s Justin Ferguson to discuss Auburn’s road win over Texas A&M and what they think about the Tigers’ chances against Georgia. On episode 62, the experts talk about why Auburn has a legitimate shot at taking down top-ranked Georgia.
Auburn football podcast: Jake Fromm won’t be in Athens on Saturday
Here are time marks to help you navigate the podcast:
- Start of the show: Ferguson and Blackerby start things off by talking about the 96-yard drive at the end of the Texas A&M game and what message it sent to the team, to fans, and to their future opposition.
- 14:30 mark: The experts discuss Georgia’s quarterback situation and how even though his first start was against a good Notre Dame team on the road, there were more Georgia fans in the crowd than there were Notre Dame fans. The guys joke how that was not a hostile environment and it will be very different for Fromm this Saturday when he takes the field in Jordan-Hare Stadium.
- 18-minute mark: The experts talk about Auburn’s chances to make the College Football Playoff.
- 20-minute mark: Blackerby and Ferguson point out that this is the first time Auburn and Georgia are both top-10 teams in the Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry for the first time since 2004.
- End of the show: Ferguson says why he likes how Auburn matches up against Georgia.
Subscribe and listen to SEC Country’s daily Auburn Tigers on iTunes.
The post Auburn football podcast: Jake Fromm finally will feel a hostile crowd on Saturday appeared first on SEC Country.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.