The Arkansas-LSU football game Saturday is the 63rd matchup between the SEC West rivals. This will be the 22nd time the Hogs and Tigers have played for the Golden Boot trophy.
The Tigers will serve as hosts for the game on Saturday, November 11, 2017. Find game time, TV channel and information on how to watch online below.
Arkansas-LSU game time, details
Date: Saturday, November 11
Time: 11 a.m. CT
Location: Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, La.
Line: LSU -17
Which TV channel is Arkansas-LSU on?
Arkansas and LSU will be broadcast on ESPN.
Can I watch Arkansas-LSU online?
Arkansas and LSU can be viewed online via WatchESPN. (Cable or satellite subscription required to log in.)
Where can I find Arkansas-LSU on the radio?
The Razorbacks (4-5 overall, 1-4 SEC) enter on a two-game winning streak after a pair of comeback victories over Ole Miss and Coastal Carolina the past two weeks.
LSU (6-3, 3-2) most recently lost at Alabama last Saturday. Prior to that, the Tigers had won three straight conference games.
- Also see: Hogs sidestep roar of Tiger Stadium with day game at LSU
- QB Cole Kelley limited in practice; Austin Allen is back
- Arkansas-LSU: Score predictions and players to watch
Here are a few notes ahead of the game:
- Quarterback health: Hogs quarterback Austin Allen began the week fully healthy for the first time in more than a month. He’s missed the past four games since sustaining a right shoulder injury in a loss at South Carolina on Oct. 7. Redshirt freshman Cole Kelley has started the past four games in Allen’s place, including helping direct comeback victories against Ole Miss and Coastal Carolina the past two weeks. Kelley has been limited in practice this week due to a foot injury. Coach Bret Bielema said he does not plan to reveal prior to kickoff which quarterback will start.
- Daytime at Tiger Stadium: LSU is known for hosting games at night inside Tiger Stadium. That’s the way the program likes it, and it’s easy to understand why. The Tigers have won 74.6 percent of their home games when playing at night, compared to 66.5 percent during the day.
- Homecoming for Boot Hogs: The Razorbacks have 14 Louisiana natives on their roster, 12 of whom are definitely expected to make the trip to Baton Rouge. Among those players, five are locks to start, with Kelley potentially being a sixth. None of them, however, were recruited by LSU. It’s an important homecoming of sorts for each of them, who want to show the Tigers what they missed. Hogs wide receivers coach Michael Smith and outside linebackers coach Chad Walker are also New Orleans natives.
The post Arkansas-LSU: Time, TV channel, watch online for Week 11 game (November 11, 2017) appeared first on SEC Country.