Alabama football continues its SEC grind with a trip to Starkville, Miss., for a matchup vs. Mississippi State on Saturday, November 11, 2017.
Find information below on game time, TV channel and how to watch online.
Alabama is coming off a win against LSU this past Saturday. The Crimson Tide (9-0 overall, 6-0 SEC) jumped on LSU in the first half, taking a 14-0 lead and riding the fast start to a 24-10 victory.
The AP and Coaches polls have zero effect on the ranking that matters most: the College Football Playoff rankings. Alabama was rated No. 2 in the first CFP rankings of the season last week and remained in that spot in the second installment of the rankings on Tuesday night.
On Sunday, Alabama checked in as the No. 1 team in the Amway Coaches Poll and the AP Top 25 Poll.
Following the matchup at Mississippi State, Alabama hosts Mercer and plays at Auburn in the Iron Bowl to close out the season.
Alabama football-Mississippi State football game time, details
- Time: 6 p.m. CT (7 p.m. ET)
- Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
- Location: Davis-Wade Stadium, Starkville, Miss.
- Line: Alabama by 14.5
What TV channel is Alabama-Mississippi State football on?
ESPN is televising the game.
How can I watch Alabama-Mississippi State football online?
You can stream the game on the WATCHESPN app.
How can I listen to Alabama-Mississippi State on the radio?
You can listen to the Alabama broadcast on the Crimson Tide Sports Network with Eli Gold, Phil Savage and Chris Stewart on the call.
Alabama-Mississippi State football preview
- Conference dominance: Alabama has won 21 consecutive SEC regular-season contests (not including SEC Championship Games), the second-longest streak in school history. Alabama’s last SEC loss came against Ole Miss on Sept. 19, 2015.
- Series history: Alabama leads the all-time series, 81-17-3 (79-18-3 after vacations and forfeits). Alabama beat Mississippi State, 51-3, in Tuscaloosa last season.
- Strong on both sides: Mississippi State’s rushing attack ranks fourth in the SEC with 233.2 yards a game. The Bulldogs’ rush defense ranks fourth in the conference.
- On the road: Alabama has won 13 consecutive true road games with its last loss coming at Ole Miss on Oct. 4, 2014. It is the second-longest winning streak in true road games to Oklahoma’s 15 straight.
The post Alabama football-Mississippi State: Time, TV channel, watch online for Week 11 (November 11, 2017) appeared first on SEC Country.