Wondering what Hurricane Harvey conditions are like on the ground (or at sea) in Corpus Christi?
Here are some webcams beaming out pictures of the current conditions (as long as the cams can ride out the storm, of course):
1. This City of Corpus Christi page features live webcams from the bayfront marina looking back toward downtown Corpus Christi and from Whitecap Beach looking out at the Gulf of Mexico from near the northern end of Padre Island and the southern end of Mustang Island.
2. The Dunes Condos in Port Aransas has a live webcam looking out at the Gulf.
3. First Community Bank in Corpus Christi has a high-rise webcam that offers time-lapse imagery.
4. The Dolphin Dock in Port Aransas has a live webcam looking toward the ship channel.
5. The Texas Department of Transportation operates four webcams at the Port Aransas ferry landing: one on the Aransas Pass side looking north and three on the Port A side looking south and east and toward Cutoff Road.
6. Follow automobile traffic in Corpus via TxDOT’s highway webcams.
7. Up the coast from Corpus, the Matagorda Pilot Station offers a view from Port O’Connor.
8. To the south of Corpus, the Isla Grand Beach Resort webcam shows the Gulf of Mexico at South Padre Island.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.