For some beer aficionados, it’s never too early to start planning for the Roswell Beer Festival.
With that in mind, here are a handful of things you should know.
1. The fifth annual festival, which includes music and food in addition to the beer, will be held from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. March 25 at the Roswell Historic Square. The address is 610 Atlanta St.
2. VIP tickets — of which only 150 will be sold — include getting in an hour early, access to the VIP tent (and the exclusive beers inside it), two food tokens and use of what is described as a “luxury restroom trailer.” General admission is $50. Buy tickets here.
3. The event has grown significantly since its inception in 2013. In 2017, more than 300 craft beers from domestic breweries will be available. Back in 2014, there were only about half that; in 2015 the number was around 250.
4. The festival has been known to result in traffic congestion in the area, so consider finding a way to get there that doesn’t involve driving.
5. 100% of the proceeds benefit the STAR House Foundation, which serves hundreds of at-risk youth in North Fulton.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.