Finding a bar in Atlanta to watch the Bulldogs or Yellow Jackets play is easy.
But are you living in metro Atlanta and far away from your favorite college football team’s home stadium? Maybe you’re just in town for the weekend and looking for a place to have food and drinks with fans wearing the same colors as you.
Look no further than this list. We’ve combed through the internet and scoured alumni websites and Facebook pages to find bars for your favorite college football team in metro Atlanta. Every SEC team is listed here, in addition to a few from the ACC and elsewhere.
• Smith’s Olde Bar – 1578 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta
• Creatwood Tavern – 1090 Windy Hill Road, Smyrna
• Buckhead BBQ – 25 Irby Ave NW, Atlanta
• Mellow Mushroom – 1770 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta
• The Bucket Shop – 3475 Lenox Road NE, Atlanta
• Diesel – 870 N. Highland Ave., Atlanta
• Fire and Brimstone Tavern – 10595 Old Alabama Road, Alpharetta
• Sidebar – 79 Poplar Street NW, Atlanta
• Keegan’s Irish Pub – 4401 Shallowford Road NE, Roswell
• Hudson Grille – 2500 Cobb Place Lane NW, Kennesaw
• Pontoon Brewing – 8601 Dunwoody Place, Sandy Springs
• Twisted Taco – 9700 Medlock Bridge Road, Johns Creek
• Fado Irish Pub – 273 Buckhead Ave NE, Atlanta
Football not your thing? Here’s the best soccer bars in metro Atlanta.
• Smokebelly BBQ – 128 E. Andrews Drive NW, Atlanta
• Houck’s Grille – 10930 Crabapple Road, Roswell
• The Smoke Ring – 309 Nelson Street SW, Atlanta
• TJ’s Sports Bar and Grille – 2880 Holcomb Bridge Road, Alpharetta
• Taco Mac – 5600 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs
• Big Easy Grille – 1193 Collier Road, Atlanta
• Adele’s on Canton – 1169 Canton Street, Roswell
• Manuel’s Tavern – 602 North Highland Ave NE, Atlanta
• Mazzy’s Sports Bar and Grill – 7160 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Peachtree Corners
• Huey Luey’s – 6650 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs
• Sideline Bar and Grill – 147 Reinhardt College Pkwy, Canton
• Hooligan’s – 8440 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell
READ | 11 best places to watch college football in Atlanta
READ | Where to stay for the Super Bowl in Atlanta? Airbnb already has options
READ | Here’s how North Fulton’s NFL players are rated in Madden 19
• Hudson Grille – 942 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta
• Whitehall Tavern – 2391 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta
• McCray's Tavern – 4500 W Village Place, Smyrna
• Black Bear Tavern – 1931 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta
• McCray’s Tavern Midtown – 1163 W. Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta
• Rock ‘n’ Taco – 3247 Roswell Road NE, Atlanta
• Dive Bar Buckhead – 3184 Roswell Road NW, Atlanta
• Tin Lizzy’s Cantina – 1136 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta
• Mazzy’s Sports Bar and Grill – 2217 Roswell Road, Marietta
• Hudson Grille North Point – 7955 Northpoint Pkwy, Alpharetta
PLAY | Think you can pick college football winners? Play our pick ’em game
READ | A guide to eating and drinking at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
READ | Score! Your guide to the College Football Hall of Fame
• Bada Bings – 349 Decatur Street SE, Atlanta
• Neighbor’s Pub – 752C N. Highland Ave NE, Atlanta
• Fado Irish Pub Midtown – 933 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta
• Monday Night Brewing – 933 Lee Street SW, Atlanta
• Taco Mac – 573 Main Street NE, Atlanta
• Laseters Tavern – 4355 Cobb Pkwy, Atlanta
The Brass Tap Perimeter at 4505 Ashford Dunwoody Road hosts watch parties for Penn State and Washington State.
The Hudson Grille in Sandy Springs at 6317 Roswell Road NE hosts watch parties for Oklahoma, Ohio State, Texas A&M, South Carolina and Clemson.
The Buckhead Saloon at 3227 Roswell Road NE hosts watch parties for Tennessee and Missouri.
The Hudson Grille at 4046 Peachtree Road NE hosts watch parties for Vanderbilt and Virginia Tech.
Murph’s at 1 Galleria Pkwy hosts watch parties for Notre Dame, Rutgers and Florida State.
Did we miss your favorite team’s bar? Send an email to email@example.com.
Like North Fulton County News Now on Facebook | Follow on Twitter
Where can you park? Is tailgating allowed? How and when should we arrive? You've got questions and we've got answers.