For Toys R Us and Babies R Us, the end is very near.
On Tuesday, the company took to its social media pages and announced its official closing date: June 29. All stores will close on or before that date, the company said.
The company officially announced on March 15 its plan to shut down operations in all U.S. states and Puerto Rico. Liquidation sales followed soon after, with store-wide discounts ranging from 50 to 70 percent off.
There are 26 Toys R Us or Babies R Us stores in Georgia and some of them are still up and running with sales galore. Many are also selling fixtures.
READ | 2026 World Cup: 4 reasons why North American bid matters for Atlanta
READ | Sandy Springs is 5th best for young families to buy a home, study says
READ | Johns Creek works with Google to provide images of parks, rivers
With less than a week left of sales, hurry to these locations in metro Atlanta if you’re looking for a deal on toys or baby products:
• 1875 Greers Chapel Road, Kennesaw
• 501 Roberts Court, Kennesaw
• 7731 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta
• 2205 Pleasant Hill Road, Duluth
• 2955 Cobb Parkway, Atlanta
• 2918 Turner Hill Road, Lithonia
• 9365 The Landing Drive, Douglasville
• 209 South Point Blvd., McDonough
• 3480 Financial Center Way, Buford
Search for more Toys R Us and Babies R Us locations in Georgia by using the company’s store locator.
Like North Fulton County News Now on Facebook | Follow on Twitter
Toys R Us To Close All U.S. Stores