A lot can happen in three days — as evidenced by the list of madness and mayhem in the Alpharetta Department of Public Safety daily reports.
Here's a glimpse into some of the incidents reported from Dec. 5 to Dec. 7. They consist of allegations only.
- At Walmart, an adult male struck a 14-year-old female stranger unprovoked. He struck her across the face with whipped cream in his hand. He and another male laughed and ran from the store. Address: 11770 Haynes Bridge Road
- At Smith’s Taxidermy, a customer reported leaving a deer and a $200 deposit with the suspect to have the deer mounted in 2013. The suspect never delivered the deer or returned the deposit. Address: 2485 Old Milton Parkway
- At Best Buy, an employee was accused of taking $100 promotional gift cards that were for customers and keeping them. He was booked into jail. Address: 975 North Point Drive
- At Dillard's in North Point Mall, a man took around $500 worth of children’s clothes and fled the store in a white sedan. Address: 7000 North Point Circle
- Also: Documentation of a civil dispute where an Uber driver ran over the caller’s foot by accident last week. The caller is already in negotiations with Uber.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.