Flowers, chocolates, dinner – Clark smart ways to save on Valentine gifts. Plus, our Clark.com audience poll answers the question – How much should you spend on a first date? Also, Clark weighed in on buying an EV just 2 months ago. But prices have dropped recently. Has this changed his recommendation?
- Save on Valentine Gifts: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- EV Price Cuts: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- No More Dinner and a Movie. Cheapskate Daters Want Less. – The Wall Street Journal.
- How much money should someone spend on a first date in 2023?
- WSJ.com: Tesla Cuts Prices Across Models Sold in U.S.
- Ford cuts price of Mustang Mach-E to compete with Tesla, offers deal to recent buyers too
- Ford drops the price of its Tesla competitor
- BlackRock, World's Largest Asset Manager, Buys Stake in Small-Business 401(k) Startup – WSJ.
- The 401(k) for small and medium-sized businesses | Human Interest |
- How to Start Investing and Saving for Retirement
- Fidelity Investments Review 2022: Pros & Cons
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 02.06.23 SAVE on Valentine Gifts / Electric Vehicle Price Cuts appeared first on Clark Howard.
Credit: Channel 2 Action News
Credit: Family photo