Last year was ugly in the stock & bond market – Clark lends perspective on investing cycles and your best approach to investing moving forward. Also in this episode – another down cycle. In the midst of massive tech layoffs, there is a silver lining. Historically, tech industry down cycles create the next great wave of innovation. Clark speaks directly to all laid off workers. Is it time for you to start your own business?
- The Stock Market Down Cycle: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- The Tech Down Cycle: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Your Investing Strategy Just Failed. It's Time to Double Down.
- U.S.-Stock Funds Fell 18.4% for 2022
- The Best Place To Order Checks Online
- Trustpilot Review: Is Trustpilot Legit?
- InsureMyTrip Review: Why We Like It and How to Use It
- Travel Insurance? What You Need To Know Before You Buy
- Startups spring from ashes of Big Tech purge
- HSA Beneficiary Rules – SmartAsset.com
- IRA Inheritance: Non-Spouse IRA Beneficiary – Fidelity
- Equifax data breach: What we know and how to protect yourself from what's coming next
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 01.30.23 The Investment Down Cycle / Tech Layoffs – Another Door Opens appeared first on Clark Howard.