Clark explains how virtual credit card numbers work to protect you while shopping online. Check to see if any of your cards offer the virtual number service, and make it your online card. Also, solar roof tech has progressed, offering greater efficiency and lower cost. A new development from GAF Energy brings self-powering our homes closer within reach.
- Virtual Credit Card Protection: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Solar Shingle Innovation: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Navy Federal Ups the Rewards on Its Popular Cash Back Credit Card
- Authorized User vs. Joint Account Holder: Understanding the Difference for Credit Cards
- Why Clark Howard Is So Excited About His Wedding Band
- Solar | Department of Energy – State Renewable Energy Resources | US EPA
- The #1 Thing Clark Howard Hates About Solar Panels
- Should You Buy an Extended Warranty on Your Car?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 01.27.22 Virtual Credit Card Protection / Solar Shingle Innovation. appeared first on Clark Howard.