Your dining out experience may be getting better as labor shortages ease in some areas, and tech provides new efficiencies in the restaurant business. Plus, hear how drone delivery is expanding. Also in this episode, Clark weighs in on the enlightened self-interest of employers allowing 4 day work weeks and flex scheduling – Win Win.
- Tech Efficiencies: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Flexible Work Schedules: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- WSJ: Restaurant Staffers Are Returning to Work After Covid Flight
- Barrons.com: Robots Are Replacing Workers Lost in the Pandemic. They're Here to Stay.
- Walmart Delivery Drones Now Operate in 7 States
- How and Why To Refinance Your Mortgage: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Mortgage Refinance Calculator – Clark Howard
- When to consider a Coverdell ESA to 529 plan rollover
- 40 HOURS OR 32? 4 DAYS OR 5?
- Clark.com – CREDIT CARDS
- 6 Things To Know Before Contacting the National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 01.26.23 The Labor Shortage & New Tech Efficiencies / Changing The 5 Day Work Week appeared first on Clark Howard.