If you work remotely, you may be part of something that is going to make housing cheaper for all. Clark explains how Covid migration drove housing prices up, but longer term, is having the opposite effect. Also, something new – again – CD ladders. Clark explains how this saving technique can work for you in the current and foreseeable rate environment.
- Remote Work & Housing: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- CD Laddering: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- The rise of 'Zoomtowns' is going to make home prices and rents cheaper for everyone
- What Is a Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA)? – SmartAsset.com
- Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: Expert Tips
- Auto Europe® Car Rentals – Official Site
- SavingForCollege:Section 126: Rolling Over 529 Plan Funds Into a Roth IRA
- What Is a CD Ladder and When Is It a Good Idea?
- Best CD Rates for January 2023 – Bankrate.com
- Clark.com – Vehicle Purchase
- Should I Get Pet Insurance?
- Clark.com Community
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 01.23.23 Remote Work & Housing / CD Laddering appeared first on Clark Howard.
Credit: Natrice Miller / Natrice.Miller@