Fans of American Girl dolls have the chance to meet the newest BeForever character, Maryellen Larkin, who makes her debut at stores this weekend.
Maryellen is a top-requested 1950s character. She is described as an optimistic, energetic girl growing up in Daytona Beach, Florida, in 1954. The Maryellen product line includes the 18-inch Maryellen doll and two-book series, several 1950s-era doll outfits and more.
Now through Aug. 30, girls visiting the store during Maryellen’s debut will received a free gift. They can also participate in several activities including:
- Free ‘50s-Themed Craft Activity: Fun fashion craft from Maryellen’s era
- Mayryellen Photo Opportunity: Capture a memory of your visit by getting a photo taken at the store with a 1950s diner backdrop
The events takes place at North Point Mall, 1202 North Point Circle, Alpharetta at the following times:
- Friday, August 28, 2015: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 29, 2015: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 30, 2015: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.