There is now a digital way to let your friends and family know when and where you will be on the AJC Peachtree Road Race course.
The AJC Peachtree Road Race page features a Track My Run tab, which allows you to select you start wave and pacing, so that the spectators who will be rooting for you come Fourth of July will know approximately where you are.
Here are the few minor steps to take to let your friends and family know where you are on race day:
- Click here to use our Track My Run tool.
- Select a Start Wave or leave blank if one does not exist.
- Select your pace per mile, which will then display your estimated arrival times at each mile of the course.
- If you're uncertain of your start wave, select the same letter that begins your bib number.
- Send the link or screengrab to your “fans.”
More on the AJC Peachtree Road Race:
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.