This is a crucial step: If you already invest a hefty amount of time, energy, and resources (hint: your ever-so-valuable marketing spend and time) on making your real estate videos, why not put that same effort into ensuring they’re actually seen and by the right people — those who are likely to convert into leads and possibly clients down the line.
There’s no need to panic if you don’t have a strong promotional blueprint at hand just yet, as we’ve created a comprehensive checklist of real estate video promotion ideas and activities agents and brokers of any age, niche, and skill and experience level can utilize for their marketing strategies.
Note: If you haven’t yet started developing real estate videos yet, definitely also check out the following posts that will help you build out your video marketing strategy.
- 23 Types of Real Estate Videos Agents Should Create ASAP
- Real Estate Video Marketing Tips and Tricks: Optimizing Your YouTube Channel
- The 10 Best Video Recording Apps for Real Estate Agents
- How to Hire the Right Real Estate Videographer
Click below to get your free copy of our real estate video marketing checklist.
And stick around to learn why promoting your videos is essential to your online marketing (and overall business) success.
Why Your Videos Require Significant Promotion
It’s just not enough to get the right video equipment, hire a third-party crew to help, and shoot videos throughout your community, in your office, and on location at your listings to create a winning video strategy. You also must integrate all of your specific marketing tactics and activities into your video marketing to ensure they get seen by lots of local buyers and sellers.
- Email: Your email marketing is the powerful tool for communicating directly with leads and clients. Send different video types based on the each individual leads’ main interests or concerns to further inform them and, in turn move them down the marketing funnel. Because you’re unable to embed a video in emails, it helps to include a photo from the recording and link to another landing page where they can watch it.
- Social media: You may view Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social networks as just places you can occasionally chat with your audience one-on-one and share a blog post featuring how-to housing advice, but these platforms can be used as a primary spot for your real estate video marketing promotion. For example, you can pin status updates to the top of your social accounts so your best-performing videos are the first ones seen by your audience. You can also splice your videos into 30-second clips and share them on Instagram and Pinterest over the course of several months instead of just a few weeks.
- Website: Outside your YouTube channel (which you definitely ought to get going if you haven’t yet), your real estate website is the premier place to host your videos. Your homepage can be an excellent spot to place explanatory videos that detail who you are and your market niche, while area and community pages can (you guessed it) feature recordings about each facet of your real estate market. And your blog can feature listings and advice videos throughout. The key to getting these seen is making sure your site and videos are search-optimized from top to bottom.
There are plenty of other ways in which you can get a considerable amount of mileage from your real estate videos — many of which you’ll find in our detailed checklist, so get your copy today!
Need inspiration? Check out these great clips from some of our favorite stunning listings videos.
How do you get your niche audience to consume your real estate videos? Share your video marketing secrets to success with us in the comments below!
The post The Real Estate Video Marketing Promotion Checklist for Agents and Brokers [Free Download] appeared first on Placester.