Here are a few things to know on Wednesday:
1. Braves McGuirk says investigation "basically wrapped up"
Atlanta Braves CEO Terry McGuiurk said the MLB probe into the Braves is "basically wrapped up." The full story can be found on the AJC.com.
2. Arthur Blank among owners in Tuesday’s meeting with players
Several NFL owners and active players met at NFL headquarters on Tuesday. More information about who and what was discussed can be found on the AJC.com.
3. Johnson says field at Hard Rock Stadium was "really bad"
Ken Sugiura reports Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson said the field conditions at Miami's Hard Rock Stadium was "really bad" during Saturday's loss to the Hurricanes.
4. Goodell, Seahawks WR send letter to Congress to support sentencing reform
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin authored a letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee in support of Sentencing Reform and Corrections Act of 2017.
5. Falcons fall off cliff in Power Rankings
Tim Tucker writes the Atlanta Falcons fall in NFL power rankings after Sunday's loss to the Dolphins.