Atlanta health, diet and fitness news
Stories and tips on getting healthy and fit
SUCCESS STORY / Sara Newell, 29: From 235 pounds to 150 pounds Current weight: 150 pounds Pounds lost: 85 Height: 5 feet 5 inches Age: 29 How long she’s kept it off: “I started December 1, 2012.
I can't wait until warmer weather and I'm sure you are just as excited. The first day of spring is March 20.
B98.5's Madison James shows you how to work out like you're preparing for the NFL combine.
If America’s obesity rates are any indication, we don’t give much thought to belly fat. But according to Dr.
- Cheryl Freeman, 40, of Atlanta, lost 70 pounds
- Val McLeod, 54, of Ellenwood, lost 370 pounds
- Jeannine Mcintire, 43 , of Loganville, lost 101 pounds
- James Woods Jr., 37, of Stone Mountain, lost 179 pounds
- Andy Pascual, 33, of Norcross, lost 65 pounds
- Briana Lowe, 39, of Dallas, lost 68 pounds
Diet, exercise headlines »
Healthy Living Advice from Kudzu
Todd Gurley is still battling injuries that hurt him during his sophomore season. As a freshman in 2012, however, his stellar play reminded UGA fans of Herschel Walker.
Every year, state awards millions in 'deal-closing' grants to entice companies to create jobs in Georgia.
Each week, AJC Photo Editors search for best in visual journalism from staff and wire service photographers.