A driver who was reportedly taunted by a crowd of more than 20 people turned his car around and tried to run some of them over Wednesday afternoon, and the entire incident was caught on video. (KHOU)
Police said neighbors had gathered at the site in southeast Houston where Demarcus Harrison, 20, was shot dead by another man.
The neighbors began yelling at the driver, who was identified as the father of the suspected gunman.
The driver started to drive away but then turned around and appeared to be aiming at people as he sped through the crowd. Surprisingly, nobody was hurt.
The driver was tackled by police after jumping out of the still-runnng car.
- "Goodbye mama" final text from boy killed in tornado
- Father of 7 struck, killed, while trying to help crash victim
- Rare alien-looking 'goblin shark' found off Florida coast
- Monica Lewinsky speaks on Clinton affair
- Woman killed in crash seconds after Facebook post about Pharrell’s “Happy”