View mobile site
Follow us on
Saturday, March 8, 2014 | 6:29 a.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Powered by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Posted: 2:06 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013
Here are a few of the stranger stories from last week:
1. A man's best friend: a new study is proving that might be truer than you’re realizing
(Read full story here)
2. A nine-year-old Minnesota boy who reportedly ran away from home was somehow able to hop on a Delta Airlines flight from Minneapolis to Las Vegas without any adult supervision.
3. A 19-year-old waitress at a Red Lobster in Tennessee got the tip of a lifetime one month after she found a racial slur in the tip section of a receipt.
4. The assault of a helpless blind man in Philadelphia — captured on video.
5. Eccentric Argentine painter Leandro Granato creates paintings from watercolor paints, but it's his technique the fetches thousands of dollars for his art.
Updated every Friday, Mark Arum tells us where we can find construction, events and anything else to slow us down on the roads this weekend.
© 2014 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.