- Donald Trump's healthcare plan: Here are the 7 points
- Bernie baby' died suddely, mom says
- LAPD: Knife at O.J. Simpson property is being tested
- North Charlotte restaurant asks customers to take down hoodies, pull up pants
- Take photos for Netflix, earn $2,000 a week: Here's what you need to know
Jette Collins is on a mission. The 18-year-old from Syracuse, New York, wants to find his biological father.
Collins’ mom met a young man named Jason – who eventually became the father to baby Jette – at a 1996 musical gathering called K-Rockathon.
In a moving Facebook post, Collins sent out a heartfelt message in an effort to locate his father.
If you can’t quite read his sign, this is Collins’ well-written note:
“I am looking for a man named Jason, who lived in Syracuse, New York, in 1996. He went to the first K-rockathon … [and] met a woman named Diana Collins, I am the product of that night. I am not asking for anything. Just would like to meet my biological father.”
As of Sunday morning, his post has been shared more than 11,600 times. Facebook users have shared their support as well as kind words of encouragement in the comments section of the post.
Good luck from us too, Jette!