- Teacher, 32, collapses in front of kindergarten class, dies at hospital
- Bizarre crash where driver steps out of car is caught on video
- Woman told $20,000 'winning' lottery ticket worthless, sold in error
- Caught on camera: Florida woman tells deputy, 'No wonder you people get shot'
- Woman selling ex's beloved 'Batmobile' on Craigslist as payback for alleged cheating
Emily Musson takes and shares a lot of selfies. Many of these were taken with her boyfriend.
When her parents got wind of them, they decided to embarrass her in the most perfect way possible – by re-enacting the “sexy” selfies their daughter was taking.
Perhaps the best part was Musson's reaction to her parents’ photographic exploits.
“My parents r actually on drugs or something,” she tweeted.
When that tweet got more favorites than she ever imagined, she tried — and failed — to put the cat back in the bag.
"I mean I guess this is funny but not like over 30k favs funny," she tweeted.