- Sean Penn and Charlize Theron break up
- 5 things keeping Rachel Dolezal’s story alive
- 'Cheech and Chong star' Tommy Chong diagnosed with cancer
- Phil Collins buys house that Jennifer Lopez once owned
- People are taking the Belly Button Challenge to see if they need to lose weight
Nine people reportedly were killed when a white man opened fire at a historically black church in Charleston, South Carolina, on Wednesday.
Charleston police were looking for a "21-year-old white man with a slender build wearing a gray hoodie, blue jeans and Timberland boots," according to ABC News. CNN said the suspect's description included "clean-shaven."
Police in bullet-proof vests were still looking for the gunman, who was no longer an active shooter, according to social-media reports of emergency radio communications. Officials said they are investigating the incident as a hate crime.