- Alabama boy missing for 13 years found in Ohio
- Man awakens after bachelor party to find Ray-Bans tattooed on his face
- Trooper raises money for kids whose parents died in Halloween crash
- Teacher with doctorate resigns from post; here’s why
- Boy saved sister's life before he was struck, killed by car, mom says
A 47-year-old woman and her husband got a big surprise when she went to the hospital for severe abdominal pain.
“(The doctors said), ‘It’s good news. There’s no blockage. You are pregnant and you are going to have her now!'” said new mom Judy Brown.
Eight-pound Carolyn Rose Brown arrived an hour later at the Beverly, Massachusetts hospital. The birth came as a complete surprise to Judy Brown and Jason Brown, who have been married for 22 years and are now first-time parents.
Judy Brown said she noticed some changes over the past few months, but thought she was just entering the next phase of her life.
Now, their friends and family are rushing around to get everything they’ll need.
“I feel I’m going to wake up in the emergency room and say, ‘This was a dream? What? It felt so real!'” said Jason Brown.
Judy Brown said little Carolyn is already a daddy’s girl. Jason Brown said he’s thinking they’ll be a small family.
“I will probably get the surgery done before that even becomes a thought,” said Jason Brown with a laugh.