- Must-see: Hero Pirates fan saves boy from flying baseball bat
- Naked woman dancing on 18-wheeler stops traffic
- Boston Marathon bombing survivor killed in car crash in Dubai
- Bizarre' Kepler discovery could be alien megastructure
- Police: Woman escapes officers after fleeing in Mystery Machine minivan
A young child was discovered Monday evening inside a piece of carry-on luggage on an Air France flight.
A fellow passenger noticed something moving inside the luggage about halfway through the flight from Istanbul to Paris, according to a French media outlet.
The woman who owned the luggage hadn't bought a ticket for the child.
The flight continued on to Charles de Gaulle Airport in France, but airline officials asked French authorities to be there when the plane landed.
Despite being inside a piece of luggage for several hours, the child was unharmed.