The Atlanta Police Department is hiring police officers.
APD will be host three job fairs during February at the city’s public safety headquarters, located at 226 Peachtree St. SW.
The events will be held:
• 7-9 p.m. Feb. 6
• 9 a.m.-noon Feb. 17
• 7-9 p.m. Feb. 27
Submit an online application in advance here.
The only document needed to attend and test at the job fair is a valid state driver's license, but the following documents are also requested:
• A copy of your high school diploma, certified high school transcripts, or GED certificate
• A copy of your original social security card
• A copy of your birth certificate
• Two passport style photographs
• An original copy of your driver’s record, including the past seven years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in every state in which you have ever held a valid driver’s license
See more information about the job here.
In other metro Atlanta news: