Five things to know Monday, Jan. 25:
1. Republicans are showing signs of fissures six years into Gov. Nathan Deal’s tenure. [Greg Bluestein and Aaron Gould Sheinin tell you what that could mean for the remainder of Deal's term]
2. An overflow crowd is expected for the first hearing on a bill to allow state-controlled growing of marijuana for medical purposes, as well as to expand the list of qualifying illnesses for which the drug could be prescribed. [Jim Galloway has the details]
3. Actress Andie MacDowell started a Twitter war after lamenting she had to sit in "tourist class" on a recent flight. [Jennifer Brett has the story]
4. Changes might be afoot within the Falcons offense and defense. [D. Orlando Ledbetter has details in his Falcons blog]
5. Guess what is NOT in the forecast today. OK, we'll tell you: precipitation. [Get your full weather forecast here]
You don't need to wait until next month to check out these six must-see Atlanta landmarks that are on everyone's Black History Month bucket list.