- Mitchell Northam The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Each city in north Fulton County will hold a municipal election this year.
There are mayor races in Milton, Johns Creek and Roswell, and Sandy Springs and Alpharetta will elect new folks to the city council. In Sandy Springs, mayor Rusty Paul is up for re-election too, but he is running unopposed.
Early voting in these cities begin on Monday, Oct. 16, and polls are open each weekday through Friday, Nov. 3. Voters can hit the polls between 8:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.
For those who can only get out to vote on the weekend, polls will be open on Saturday, Oct. 28, and Sunday, Oct. 29.
- Alpharetta Branch Library, 10 Park Plaza
- Johns Creek Environmental Campus, 8100 Holcomb Bridge Road
- Robert E. Fulton Ocee Library, 5090 Abbotts Bridge Road
- Milton Library, 855 Mayfield Road
- East Roswell Branch Library, 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road
- Roswell Branch Library, 115 Norcross Street
- North Fulton Service Center — Room 232, 7741 Roswell Road
- Sandy Springs Library, 395 Mount Vernon Highway NE
For more information about the election, visit the Fulton County Elections website. Election Day is Nov. 7.