Grease fire ignites at Georgia Dome during Monster Jam

0

Grease fire ignites at Georgia Dome during Monster Jam

View CaptionHide Caption
A fire at the Georgia Dome Saturday led fire officials to evacuate the building. (Credit: Channel 2 Action News)

A grease fire ignited during Monster Jam at the Georgia Dome Saturday night, officials say. 

The fire started at one of the concession stands, spokesman Jason Kirksey said.

The sprinkler system put the fire out before firefighters arrived on the scene and no injuries were reported, Kirksey said.

The show continued without interruption, though some people were relocated from their seats because of the presence of smoke in the area.

The Monster Jam event was being held as one of the last public events at the Georgia Dome.

 

In other news:

Teen Hailed Hero For Protecting Niece During Home Invasion
View Comments 0

Weather and Traffic