Parts of six roads in Atlanta are closed Friday due to felled trees, wires and other hazards caused by Tropical Storm Irma Monday, police said. That number is down from the 30 blocked roads police reported Wednesday, and the 60 blocked roads reported the day before.
The Atlanta Police Department provided a list of closed areas — broken down by zone — accurate as of 2:15 p.m.
See the city’s zone map here.
· Addison Place NW at McCally Boulevard
· Linkwood Road NW at Burton Road
· Central Avenue SW at Bass Street SW
· Old Hapeville Road at Meadow Park
· Delowe Drive at Delowe Place SW
· Centra Villa Drive SW at Sandtown Road SW