- Story Highlights
- The annual ‘fall back’ event comes at 2 a.m. Sunday.
As you may already know, daylight saving time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday. Set your timekeeping devices back one hour by then.
But you may not know, which is why we’re passing along this reminder. Also, here are some other time-change facts for Atlanta.
- Sunrise Sunday: 7:01 a.m.
- Sunset Sunday: 5:41 p.m.
- Daylight saving time in 2018 begins: Sunday, March 11.
- Daylight saving time in 2018 ends: Sunday, Nov. 4.
- States that do not change to daylight saving time: Hawaii and most of Arizona, according to timeanddate.com.
In other news: