Brookhaven Mayor John Ernst recently appointed members to the Peachtree Creek Steering Committee.
The committee will provide critical oversight and guidance to the PATH Foundation as it completes engineering studies and prepares final construction documents for Phase I of the Peachtree Creek Greenway. This phase runs approximately 1.25 miles from North Druid Hills Road to Briarwood Road.
• Nathaniel Coles, assistant director of Facility Operations, The Salvation Army
• Delores Crowell, Director - Intergovernmental Affairs, DeKalb County Government
• Betsy Eggers, chair, Peachtree Creek Greenway LLC
• Kim Gokce, president Cross Keys Foundation, founding member Cross Keys Sustainable Neighborhood Initiative, member Brookhaven Governor’s Commission
• Marc Reich, general manager, REI Outdoor Gear
• Robert Turner, board member, Briarwood Park Conservancy, Million Mile Greenway and Ronald McDonald House Charities