The Best Suburbs to Buy a Home in Georgia
1. Watkinsville (Oconee County)
2. Holly Springs (Cherokee County)
3. Woodstock (Cherokee County)
4. Grovetown (Columbia County)
5. Senoia (Coweta County)
Think you live in one of Fulton County's best suburbs? This study may surprise you.
The ranking by Niche.com calculated several factors, including home values, property taxes, housing costs and age of new home buyers.
"A high ranking indicates that a suburb attracts residents with a good housing market where property taxes and housing costs are in line with value," the report said.
Reminder: the study only includes suburbs, not towns or cities.
The Best Suburbs to Buy a House in Fulton County
1. Fairburn (11th overall)
2. Milton (13th overall)
3. Chattahoochee Hills (14th overall)
4. Johns Creek (23rd overall)
5. Union City (41st overall)
6. College Park (60th overall)
No other suburbs in Fulton County cracked the top 60 best suburbs in Georgia.