Do you love Atlanta as much as you say you do?
Prove it by getting inked with these Atlanta-themed tats from local artists and tattoo shops.
1. Rob Flat at Tried and True Tattoos conjured up this unique local take on Vincent van Gogh's "The Starry Night." We'll name it "The Starry Night in Atlanta."
2. This all-in-one tat from Danny Cruz features everything that makes Atlanta, Atlanta: sports, the cityscape and, of course, traffic.
3. If Georgia's always on your mind, this classic state stencil tat from Beau Jones is just peachy.
4. There's nothing sweeter than a Georgia peach. Especially this simple, yet prideful one from Horiyiyazushi I Tupicalo.
5. This tattoo by Empyrean Tattoo Studio's Mike McMahon has the ultimate mix of Atlanta icons like Little Five Points, the Varsity, a peek of the Atlanta skyline, Fox Theatre, the Capitol and more.
6. Outkast fan or not, this art—also by Tupicalo— is out of this world.
8. Your Dawg bark will sound a lot louder with this forearm fan art from Lil D.
9. Keep it cool with this awesome sunglass art—another great one from Tried and True's Flat.
10. These beautiful peaches by Javier at Live Free Tattoo never go out of season.
11. Not technically an Atlanta artist, but Coca-Cola is certainly our signature drink.
12. Here's an artsy take on the soda bottle for all you Coke fans.
13. If this city has the key to your heart, try this one-of-a-kind art from Tried and True Tattoos' Rob Flat.
Got any ideas of your own? Tell us in the comments.