GOG Rules and Explanation
The Preseason GOG will give you an explanation of the game and provide more detail about the question types if you have any questions.
GOG #04 Results
Congratulations to btcoop71 for winning GOG #04!
Note: I will be out of town at a conference this weekend through the middle of the week so the GOG will not get scored until Thursday at the earliest.
Football GOG 2013 #05: South Carolina
Answers are due by 7:30 PM on Saturday, October 5.
- Who wins the game? [+/- 1 point]
- How many points does UK score? [4/3/2/1 point]
- How many points does South Carolina score? [4/3/2/1 point]
- How many total tackles are made by Kentucky players? (note: I am just going to add up the Total Tackles column in the box score for this one) [4/3/2/1 point]
- How many combined passing attempts + rushes for Jalen Whitlow and Max Smith? [4/3/2/1 point]
- Which team starts the game on offense? [+/- 1 point]
- How many sacks do Jadeveon Clowney and Kelcy Quarles combined for? [4 points; 2 points if within two]
- Higher total: South Carolina turnovers or UK touchdowns? [+/- 1 point]
- He's a baaaaad man: How many Solo Tackles / Assisted Tackles / Tackles for a Loss for Avery Williamson? [3 points each; 1 point if within two]
- There are 3 games between Top 25 teams this week: Maryland at Florida St, Ohio St at Northwestern, and Washington at Stanford. Which match-up features the most total points scored? [5 points if highest, 3 points if second, 1 point if third]
Bonus: Since I won't be able to score this until the end of the week, let's go with something a little different. The Division Series are going on in baseball right now. Pick the winner for each series. Each correct winner is worth 1 point and the person (or persons if a tie) who chooses the most correct winners will double their bonus.