Posted: 2:12 p.m. Friday, Nov. 8, 2013
Let's flash back to a year ago. Let's flash back to the outright hubris that Miss. St. demonstrated by expecting us to go along with their snow bowl commemoration. I remember reading message boards and many Bulldog fans were genuinely upset with us because we showed up in black uniforms and ruined their white party.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU REALLY EXPECTED US TO GO ALONG WITH THAT HORSESHIT?
For those of you too young to remember, let's flashback to that original snow bowl game...how many of y'all were there? I opted not to go to the game (thankfully), and vividly remember watching it before I went out for new year's even parties. I remember Toombs barreling into the endzone, and I remember the sick sick sick SICK feeling that came along with seeing the XP get blocked and turned into a safety for Miss. State. I remember being nauseous after that game because of the way that we lost.
AND SOMEHOW THOSE ASSFACES WANTED US TO GO ALONG WITH THEIR COMMEMORATION? SOMEHOW THEY WANTED US TO SIT BACK WHILE THEY CELEBRATED A WIN IN A CRAPPY BOWL BY WAYS OF A SAFETY? AND YOU HASHTAGGED YOUR OWN ENDZONES? COME ON MAN. COME. THE F. ON.
So we did what we had to do. I'd dont want to bore you with the details of last year, but I did spend most of the game giggling. That win was the most satisfying for me of the entire year...including Bama. It was fun to take down a cocky assed opponent on their home field and send them home crying. So in honor of the #SNOLOL2012 i give you this gif:
So now we have this game. THIS GAME RIGHT HERE. And Miss. State must still be punished for their cockiness. THEY MUST KNOW THEIR PLACE. AND THEIR PLACE IS FILLED WITH SADNESS AND MOROSE FACES AS THEY TREK BACK TO CONROE OR WHEREVER THE HELL THEY ARE STAYING BECAUSE THEY LOST. THEY ARE BAD AND THEY SHOULD FEEL VERY VERY BAD ABOUT BEING SO BAD.
The one thing I remember about that game is how ruthlessly efficient our offense was. We went nuts, but it was like a serial killer going nuts--nuts in a calculated, cold, and efficient manner. Tempo was great and we just cut through them like there's no tomorrow.
That's what I want to see this weekend. I want to see us spaz out. I want to see us go nuts, but in a cold, calculating manner. I WANT TO SEE US CUT THROUGH THEIR DEFENSE LIKE A HOT KNIFE THROUGH COLD FLESH (MAN THIS IS GETTING DARK). SO MCKINNEY AND SPAV, IT'S TIME TO LET THE DOGS OFF THE LEASH. IT'S TIME TO LET OUR OFFENSE SPAZ OUT. (CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THE THEME SONG OF THE DAY)
I WANT TO SEE ASS SLAPPING. I WANT TO SEE SUPERMANS. I WANT TO SEE OUR RBS TAKING PICTURES OF EACHOTHER. I WANT TO SEE US FLYING TO THE DAMN BALL ON DEFENSE. LITERALLY. ON CESSNAS OR JETPACKS AND SHIT. I DONT KNOW IF CRUMPING IS STILL COOL BUT I WANT TO SEE THE OFFENSIVE EQUIVALENT OF THIS
And for this edition of the countdown we're going to do things a bit different and give homage to the folks who make this type of spazzing possible. An OL that we only get to see play together for a couple more games:
75) Jake. Someday I hope you have kids and I hope those kids become Aggies. Quietly and stalwartly done his job as a dominant LT on this offense...and a four year starter. Think about that. This dude came in and played his freshman year as a tackle and has done his damn job week in and week out. Go get that check dude, you earned it.
74) Germain Ifedi. Struggled at times this year but is having a damn good year for a redshirt freshman. This kid is going to be a star.
70) Ced. My favorite OL on this team. Doesnt have the fanfare that Jake or Luke do, but hey guess what, Ced could come out this year and be a top 15 pick according to more than a few scouts. But he's coming back (RIGHT CED?!?!!?) and will anchor our OL next year and continue our streak of top 10 OL picks.
56) Mike Matthews. I mean my god. How good are the Mattthews at creating offensive linemen? I cant even get my 2 year old to eat a full dinner...and they had probably had to just throw a full cow on the grill and then place it on the table so their brood of giants could eat. Mike had big shoes to fill, and has struggled at times, but is going to be a stalwart on this OL for years to come.
51) Jarvis. Two star out of navasota, and will likely play on Sundays. Probably going to be playing tackle next year and making a ton of money while he does it. The least talked about but one of the most athletic offensive linemen on this team.
Can we briefly talk about that 2010 OL recruiting class? Gramling, Harrison, Joeckel, Klinke, Matthews, and Ogbuehi. Four surefire first round picks. Insane absolutely insane.
Back to the point. These guys are going to run the hell over Miss. State and let our offense do their damn job. THESE GUYS ARE HUNGRY. THESE GUYS ARE ANGRY. AND IT'S TIME TO LET THEM EAT.
SNOW BOWL MY ASS YALL. WE'RE ABOUT TO BRING THE FIRE DOWN ON THESE BASTARDS.
B. T. H. O. msu